Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How Many Past Lives?!

Last month I took a Past Life Regression Class at the Colorado Coaching and Hypnotherapy Training Institute in Longmont Colorado, taught by Zoilita Grant.

I had done some personal growth work with Zoilita summer of '09 and I was aware of some of my past lives (and there are many). Taking the class I became aware of some additional lives lived.

What I find interesting: what I thought had happened which was briefly experienced in meditation around a past life wasn't anything like what was reveiled to me in a hypnotic trance. Amusing how the conscious mind can try and come to conclusions about images and settings that the subconscious mind shares.

Through a powerful process of redecision work and changing contracts that were made lifetimes ago - these lives no longer have a hook in this lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment