Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beginnings

"Whatever you believe is true in your conscious mind, your subconscious will accept without question." and "The Conscious mind is the captain, subconsious is the crew." Dr. Joseph Murphy.




The path to my new career started with quotes similar to those by Dr. Joseph Murphy. I stumbled on his book "The Power of the Subconscious Mind" in the library. I devoured the book within 2 days. Everything that he said, resonated with me with such truth and clarity that upon completion of the book - I searched out a hypnosis school. I found the Colorado Coaching and Hypnotherapy school in Longmont. Coincidentally, the director of the school was conducting an introductory class the next week. I went to the class and had that AHHHHHHAAAA moment. I came home and told my husband I knew what I wanted to do. It's been a year since I started on my journey, I feel complete joy. I have been priviledge to life-changing sessions for my clients. I find this work very satisfying and humbling at the power in which it can heal decades of emotional pain, habits, and behaviours. I have seen it bring release and happiness into their hearts. What's great about being a Hypnotic-Coach is that is NOT a therapy model. It's a life-coaching model. It takes people from where they are today towards their desired future.